Product versatility is key in the foodservice industry. Litehouse's commitment to high quality products allows each one of its products to be utilized across various recipes.
Below is listed a simple yet effectively delicious way to marinade.
16 chicken wings
2 cups BBQ sauce of choice
Litehouse Blue Cheese Dressing as a dip
Note: The time in the oven will be longer the larger the pieces of chicken you use. i.e. if you decided to use full-size drumsticks opposed to wings and drumettes.
- Marinate wings and drumettes in desired sauce (BBQ, teriyaki, hot wing sauce) for 1-8 hours.
- Soak Outdoor Gourmet Cedar or Hardwood Grilling Planks at least 2 hours, preferably more.
- Preheat oven to 350°, then bake wings in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Preheat Grill to medium heat, 350 degrees, then place planks and wings on grill.
- Leave on grill for 10-12 mins. The planks will smoke, and possibly even catch on fire! It’s OK- don’t panic! That’s what wood does when you put in near an open flame. Just have some water on hand to douse the flame with, a clean spray bottle works best.
- Remove wings from grill and enjoy with Litehouse Bleu Cheese dressing and celery.